We are open for in person service this Sunday!
We will have both our 9am and 11:15am services. Our top priority is the safety for all of our members and guests so we will open with guidelines. Please take a look at the following guidelines. We can’t wait to see you!
- We will be practicing social distancing and are asking that everyone maintain 6ft from others in all spaces (sanctuary, atrium, etc.). Please try to refrain from hugging, shaking hands, touching, etc.
- Masks are optional, not required. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible— so we will have masks available upon request at the Information Desk.
- We will have hand sanitizer available in multiple locations throughout our building.
- If you need to cough— please cough into your elbow.
- If you or anyone in your family are sick— please stay home and enjoy our service online at nhwc.org at 11:15am.
- We are asking that everyone come in through our main entrance only and mind our marked entrance/exit. We will open up the building 30 mins prior to both services (8:30am and 10:45am) for those to enter and get their seats.
- Once service is over we ask that you exit the building without congregating in our main areas for the safety of everyone.