We are open for in person service this Sunday!
We will have both our 9am and 11:15am services. We will have a NHKids service (for infants through 5th grade) at the 11:15am service only. Our 9am service is temporarily a family service. We will update this in the future with a NHKids service for both services.
Our top priority is the safety for all of our members and guests so we will open with guidelines. Please take a look at the following guidelines. We can’t wait to see you!
- We will be practicing social distancing and are asking that everyone maintain 6ft from others in all spaces (sanctuary, atrium, etc.). Please try to refrain from hugging, shaking hands, touching, etc.
- We ask that you wear a mask coming in the building and to your seat and as you exit. If you do not have a mask— we will provide you one.
- We will have hand sanitizer available in multiple locations throughout our building.
- If you need to cough— please cough into your elbow.
- If you or anyone in your family are sick— please stay home and enjoy our service online at nhwc.org at 11:15am.
- Once service is over we ask that you exit the building without congregating in our main areas for the safety of everyone.